Saturday, June 20, 2009

Short Four: Key Events

So when I got home after a fairly lengthy day, I realised I had left my keys in my suit pocket. And my suit in office. The key to which would be... yeah. As long readers are well aware, there have been problems with keys. This time, though, it's not a problem. Previously, I've stated my intention to operate under a level of greater self-confidence and self-worth, which is fine and good, but really needs to be accompanied by actually, you know, being better. To change past behaviour. After the last time I locked myself out, I started wearing my house key around my necklace. Boom, no problem there. I keep my spare bike key in my book bag-- no problem there. And after the memory card thing, I keep multiple back-ups of EVERYTHING. So no computer data lost for the weekend. The only thing I can't get to is the office, and I can fix that on Monday. So while I can only go so far in controlling my absent-mindedness, I can control its consequences. Which is cool.
...And that's it for today.
As you were.

Later Days.

No comments: