Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday Comics: The Return?

I used to do a regular comic book feature, but it kind of fizzled out. My average reader didn't care, it wasn't bringing in the comic book crowd, and, what honestly affected my decision the most, they took a damn long time to write. So from the "picture is worth a 1000 words" school of cliches, here's a new feature: Wednesday Panel. One Wednesday, one comic strip panel. Boom.


From Uncle Scrooge Comics #54.

I don't know who is more worthy of ridicule here: the nephews, for their notion of what makes "swinging" music lyrics, or Uncle Scrooge, for having Johann Strauss as his go-to guy for popular music.

If you enjoy the new panel feature, and want to see it return every week, then give absolutely no sign, make no comments, and send no emails. That way, I'll know you'll like it as much as I do.

Later Days.

No comments: