Tuesday, March 23, 2010

This is a good use of my time.

A friend of mine on Facebook is musing on wearing a rope belt. I wish to mock him, with this image:

This is the midriff of Luke Dunphy, from Modern Family (excellent show. Full review in due course). The fun part is that this image, as far as I can tell, does not exist on line. So I had to spend about an hour combing through youtube videos until I found the show, look for the right episode (among 15), find the scene, printscreen the whole thing, copy into an image, and upload it onto a web page, all so I could provide the link to it on the Facebook post.
Worth it? Of course it was.

Running For the Past Two Days:
Run: Needle, Monday. Needle, Tuesday.
Distance: 11.9 km, both times.
Time: 1 hr, 10 min, 1 hr, 4 min.
Speed: 10.2 km/hr, 11. 1 km/hr

Man, that's quite a difference, huh? Well, it was raining pretty hard by the end of Monday, so I'll attribute the lack of speed to that.

No comments: