Friday, March 26, 2010

This One's For the Saskatchewan Folk

Recently, my youngest brother, currently residing in Alberta, posted on his Facebook status that he felt out of the loop and wanted to get the news on what's going on in Saskatchewan. Since I'm even further away than he is, I felt the obligation to make something up. And since the other brother thought there was some value in what I came up with, I thought I'd post it here. It's random nonsense, but I kind of like it.

By popular demand, Brad Wall has been replaced by an actual Wall. While Wall has provided valuable infrastructure to the current parliament as a whole, people doubt Wall's long term planning ability. Further, Wall's leadership capability has been called into question; whenever quick action is called for, Wall is reputed to just stand there, blankly. When questioned about this lack of activity, Wall stood silently for 45 minutes until all the reporters felt embarrassed and went home to spend more time with their families.

Later Days.

No comments: